• 자유게시판

자유게시판

What it's really like to have a very well-endowed partner

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Alta
    댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-03 16:17

본문

Did all those Olympic bulges have you wishing your partner was better endowed?

Be careful what you wish for.

When I asked women what it's like dating or being married to a man with a large penis, the responses were mixed but the point was clear,  the average woman finds it daunting.

Before I share their personal experiences, it needs to be said that penis size isn't something men have any control over. The size also doesn't predict what sort of lover a man will be.

Consideration trumps size every time - as you are about to find out…

When Tracey Cox asked women what it's like dating or being married to a man with a large penis, the responses were mixed but the point was clear: it's daunting (stock image)

'I really like him but I'm ending the relationship. He's just too big. I dread sex with him.'

Karina, 41, has been dating her boyfriend for four months.

'Women always say, "Oh you lucky thing!" when I tell them my boyfriend's penis is really large. But it's so untrue! Women think they'd love a big penis but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure any of these women have ever experienced sex with a man who has one. They'd soon change their mind.

b28807c0f9a4ef19c04265ca9c7e9a20.2.jpg'My partner is around eight inches erect which is big, but it's the thickness of him that makes sex unbearable.

'He warned me his penis was large but when I first saw it, my eyes were like saucers. It wasn't even erect. My overwhelming feeling was panic not arousal.

'I really like him, but I am very close to ending the relationship because I dread sex with him. Our sex is so fraught! He's frightened of hurting me and he often loses his erection because he gets anxious. 

'We now avoid penetration a lot of the time because it's easier. Hand-jobs are the most stress-free. Oral sex is OK - I have a large mouth.

'He's good at giving me oral sex and I'd be happy if we stayed together and had sex this way. But he's not happy to kiss goodbye to intercourse. I don't blame him really, but it will mean he'll have to kiss goodbye to me because of it.'

Sex and relationships expert Tracey Cox (pictured) spoke to three women who have very different experiences of being with men with large penises 

'A lot of it is genetics. The trick is finding the right match for you.'

Sara is 32 and has been married for two years. This is her second marriage.

'My husband's penis is 9.5 inches long with a girth of 6.6 inches. He has large testicles, too. He says he's never had a woman see his penis and not be astonished. 

'He doesn't mean that as a boast: he's self-conscious rather than cocky (sorry, I couldn't resist). We had sex about four dates into our relationship, but I'd felt it through his jeans and was excited by the thought of having him inside me.

'I think a lot of it is genetics. Some men have big penises, some women have deep vaginas. The trick is finding each other. It helps that I have given birth, it definitely makes you bigger. 

'A baby comes out of your vagina so it's perfectly capable of accommodating a very large penis. You just have to be patient and have good relaxation skills.

For download bokep terbaru more comfortable sex, Tracey suggests getting your partner to penetrate slowly and stop each step of the way until your body gets used to him (stock image)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.